Printers & Presses is truly honored to serve our customers throughout the United States, Canada, and around the World. Our customers span the globe from China to Silicon Valley.
With our vast industry experience, our team is well equipped to ship, install, and warranty the best and most highly sought after office printers and digital presses. Most importantly, we get it all done at incredible prices.
A 2-Year Parts Warranty
“Printers & Presses” offers a full 2-Year Parts Warranty coverage on all printers and presses purchased. (The 2-year warranty can be further extended to a total warranty period of 5 years). This period starts on the date the printer or press is formally received by the buyer. All non-consumable parts are covered under this stated warranty. The list of parts includes all major non-wearable / non-consumable mechanical and electric items such as, but not limited to: power supplies, circuit boards, motors, scanning units, display panels, glass, etc.
A 30-Day Installation Service Warranty
Additionally, we offer a 30-day installation service warranty. The buyer, as such, has the time required to have their printer or press installed by a trained technician. During the shipping process, vibrations may occur. This may result in the need to make adjustments to the printer or press once the unit arrives at destination. For this reason, “Printers & Presses” takes full responsibility for the equipment purchased. Our responsibility includes paying for all missing or broken parts and consumables, as well as labor, for the first 30 days following delivery provided the installation is done by us. Consumables on refurbished units are guaranteed to deliver 100% of their full yield, otherwise consumables are warrantied to yield at least 50% life.
In order for our warranty to become effective, the following condition must be satisfied:
- The printer or press must be plugged into a surge filter and/or power protection device that is properly sized to support the power and filter requirements of the printer or press as stated by its service manual.
- The warranty does not cover damages that may result from the buyer moving the equipment. We recommend that your unit be moved by a certified service technician.
- The warranty does not cover service issues that are the result of customer abuse or misuse.
- Parts that need to be replaced, will be sent out by regular freight. The customer may choose to pay the difference in price to have the parts expedited.
- Please contact us if you have any other questions.